Friday, July 22, 2011

Must Read!

I had been hearing good reviews about The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo by Stieg Larsson and had put it on my To Read list. It was my second book that I read on my Nook Color. (By the way did I say I love my Nook?) Well, needless to say I ended up reading the complete Millennium series in record time! I have been recommending this series to anyone that I have seen reading this summer. Have you read.....? The mystery surrounding the characters is intriguing and keeps you on your seats edge. As soon as I finished Book 1, I had to purchase the 2nd Book and the same for the 3rd in the series. I was not disappointed in any of the books! There are some sexual explicit moments in the books but they do not overwhelm the story. The unjustice that is dealt to the main character results in you cheering for her to overcome all obstacles that have been put into her life. I list this as a Must Read!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book/series, but I have been reading several books. I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy and A Stolen Life. Great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read the Hunger Games Trilogy and couldn't put the books down! They were great! Thanks for my first reponse Jennifer! I am hoping this will catch on with others too!

    ReplyDelete